Case Study 1
The mall had a strong community of family oriented customers but wasn’t active in engaging with them. There were no platforms to market promotions for tenants too.
- They didn’t have any platform to keep the tenants and customers engaged or informed
- The corporate Facebook and Instagram page was filled with random ads provided by tenants
- There was no loyalty from visiting customers despite having a rewards program
- No seasonal, special events and offer campaigns were executed to attract customers to the mall
GSK proposed a mixture of lifestyle images, modern flat coloured and limited palette illustrated designs for the the mall’s visual identity. On both Facebook and Instagram platform, post were carefully curated to raise awareness of the Forum Rewards Program and mall promotions. Monthly contest buckets and prizes to give customers an incentive to interact, increasing engagement and stickiness to the Facebook and Instagram pages. Create cross-promotion post content across different stores in the mall, so that individual retailers feel supported, hence building loyalty to the mall.
- Avg of 11k to 15k organic impressions monthly, and high CTR of 10%
- FB Page Likes increased by 88% from 1560 to 2950
- IG followers increased by 105% from 390 to 800
CASE STUDY 2
Hertz Asia Pacific & Hertz TW face strong competition in the social media platforms. There was little engagement & social media loyalty despite a strong brand.
- Hertz Asia FB page has 214k followers, but > 99% were inactive
- Out of the active followers > 90% belongs to a specific country.
- Had 0 reach to their important markets such as Singapore & Hongkong, for the promos featured
- Ads and post featured had low CTR, due to poor target audience settings
GSK proposed specific targeting – which for every post featured, a different set of attributes was allocated for each market (Singapore, Hongkong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan). Instead of growing the fan base, the objective was set to increase the engagement rate per post and re-activate the followers. This was done via a series of interesting post, increasing post frequency & special promos targeting at its original fan base.
- Unique page impressions grew from 50,000/month to 700,000/month, increased brand awareness
- Engagement rate increase to all time high of 35% early 2020, boosting brand engagement
- Increase in web traffic & booking landings on website, across all markets
CASE STUDY 3
Our client was lacking in good traction by their target audience. The clinic was not getting many appointment bookings as a result.
- They didn’t have many posts with good design or interesting content.
- The corporate Facebook page was filled with personal posts that could confuse the public.
- Important information about the clinic was not present.
- The cover image and profile were unprofessional for a corporate page.
- The staff was not answering messages promptly.
GSK proposed a mixture of professional, friendly & cute illustrated design styles that stay consistent throughout the posts within the Facebook campaign. The posts are accompanied with carefully crafted content that is both interesting and educational for the audience. The purpose was to create a strong impression to build brand awareness and encourage potential patients to send in a message to enquire. Each post carries a clear message to either promote a service or address a common dental issue that will lead audience onto our call to action, which is to book an appointment.
- We received >100 quality enquiries on services and appointments bookings
- Page Likes increased by 2.5X from 555 to 1382
- Received messages and positive comments on original posts
Pricing - Facebook
* The First Date package is only for clients engaging on SMM for the first time
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Social media is an integral part of our everyday lives. Connect with your consumers by tapping into this vital outlet through Social Media Marketing (SMM). SMM is the process of breaching target audience groups and gaining attention through social media sites and apps.
GSK Creative has over 10 years of experience in marketing campaigns and website building. Our services are always being refined to ensure that we keep ourselves relevant and in touch with the latest trends. Our extensive knowledge is especially vital for our clients to make the most of our marketing campaigns by reaching consumers at the most popular touch points, Facebook and Instagram.
Our Social Media Marketing (SMM) is available as a part of our integrated web marketing service. This ensures that your SMM is kept well in line with the marketing campaign on the other available website platforms for the best results.
Many of our previous clients have benefited greatly from our personalised Social Media Marketing campaigns. Please refer to our selected case studies below to better understand how GSK Creative can help you achieve your sales or marketing objectives.