Our client was lacking in good traction by their target audience. The clinic was not getting many appointment bookings as a result.
- They didn’t have many posts with good design or interesting content.
- The corporate Facebook page was filled with personal posts that could confuse the public.
- Important information about the clinic was not present.
- The cover image and profile were unprofessional for a corporate page.
- The staff was not answering messages promptly.
GSK proposed a mixture of professional, friendly & cute illustrated design styles that stay consistent throughout the posts within the Facebook campaign. The posts are accompanied with carefully crafted content that is both interesting and educational for the audience. The purpose was to create a strong impression to build brand awareness and encourage potential patients to send in a message to enquire. Each post carries a clear message to either promote a service or address a common dental issue that will lead audience onto our call to action, which is to book an appointment.